HP Expands HP Latex R Printer Series Portfolio
Amstelveen, 9 juli 2018 — Today, HP Inc. expanded its hybrid HP Latex R Printer Series with the R1000 printer for rigid and flexible printing. Designed for a variety of hybrid applications including signage and displays, the growing portfolio offers choice, value, and versatility while featuring innovative technologies including HP Latex Rigid Printing Technology and HP Latex White Ink.
“Print service providers are looking at new ways to increase production and expand applications by investing in innovative print technologies such as rigid and white ink to embrace all the possibilities of print,” said Joan Pérez Pericot, General Manager, HP Large Format Graphics Business, HP Inc. “The new introduction to our HP Latex R Printer Series delivers a versatile and innovative print solution for medium-sized businesses to unlock print opportunities and drive growth.”
The new printer comes with three liter-ink cartridges, compared to the larger model with five liters, and is designed to accommodate materials up to 1.64 meters/64 inches wide and up to 5 cm/2-inches thick while the R2000 prints up to 2.5-meters/98-inches wide and up to 5-cm/2-inches thick.
- High image quality and vibrant colors: HP Thermal Inkjet Printheads and redesigned HP Latex Inks achieve vibrant color gamut on rigid while preserving media gloss and feel with no smell.
- Printing in white without barriers: HP Latex White Ink delivers the glossiest white on transparent and colored media and achieves no waste between white print jobs. The removable HP Thermal Inkjet Printheads can be stored in an offline rotating chamber and automatic maintenance makes white like any other color, including automatic recirculation and nozzle checks.
- Durability and versatility: HP Latex Overcoat adds durable and flexible water-based ink for high adhesion and scratch resistance while lower curing temperatures allow for wide media versatility.
- Efficiency: Productive belt workflow enables customers to handle print peaks in-house and meet short deadlines with up to 57 sqm per hour (614 sqf per hour) with up to 60 kg/150lb rolls for flexible printing.
- Smarter printing: Proactive and preventive services via HP Smart Services maximize uptime and helps avoid costly operating mistakes with automatic maintenance, smart vacuum and assisted loading.
Availability varies by region and country. Please refer to local HP representatives for more information and visit: hp.com/go/latexR1000.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
Download PDFDownload PDF
About HP Nederland
HP Inc. creëert technologie die het leven voor iedereen beter maakt. Altijd en overal. Met ons portfolio van printers, pc's, mobiele apparaten, oplossingen en diensten, creëren wij belevingen die indruk maken. Meer informatie over HP (NYSE: HPQ) is beschikbaar op www.hp.nl.